Take a Break

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Anonymous CPRA Requests?

CPRARequest
Do you wish you could submit Records Requests but are afraid that it might jeopardize your position, career, etc.? I think I have a solution, but I want to see if there is a need. I am always trying to find a way to increase the income for my family, and since I currently do not have any beefs with governments (today of course) I thought I might offer the service of CPRA REQUESTS for hire.

What does this entail? You provide me with the information you're seeking and I will draft the request, and I will be the goto person. Your name is protected, in fact it is never mentioned. You pay the costs of the copies and a small fee to cover my time.

In fact for the first few requests I'll let YOU decide how much my time is worth, please don't take advantage of me. I do reserve the right to refuse to work with you, if I think you're doing nothing but trying to get me sued, or involved in lengthly protracted battles. So if you are at all curious about something within the government and/or you know there are documents out there and you want help getting them, lets talk. I can be reached via this blog in the comments section, email me by clicking the image or at the icon in the left column.

0 comments: